Sewing Kit additions for the intermediate sewer8:15 PM
Once you get sewing more complex things, you may want more tools! Here are some things you may want to add to your sewing kit:
- One pair of small shears with sharp points (great for clipping threads, and making snips)
- Various sized and types start with of machine sewing needles. Start with stretch, sharp and denim needles.
- One ham
- One seam roll
- A rotary cutter
- One gridded clear ruler (This is helpful when you get into pattern making.)
- A large self healing cutting mat
- You may want to invest in an iron that steams well. I love mine from T-fal.
For a printable list, click here.